Saturday, August 27, 2005

Apparently, I'm Interchangeable

What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!



I haven't had the chance to try interchangeables but they idea of them is cool - apparently, it's a kit with all your different sizes of needle points and then you have different sizes of plastic cord that attach to the needles. So you can, you know, interchange them :).

A fellow knitter I know bought herself a pair off Ebay and loves them - they're expensive though, I think like $50-$60, but the good thing about them is you can travel on airplanes with them because they're plastic and they clear security. The plastic factor is probably the only reason I'm not coveting a pair - I like big clunky metal or aluminum needles that make a lot of noise - I find that yarn slides so much more easily on metal than plastic. When I'm knitting with plastic it seems like I'm spending more time rubbing my needles with wax then actually knitting. Sneaking knitting onboard an airplane though - that just sounds way too tempting - all that precious knitting time! - I might just have to try my friend's interchangeables and see if I can get around their plasticitity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home